EastEnders star is heading to Norwich
- Credit: PA
EastEnders icon Adam Woodyatt will swap Albert Square for the stage when he heads to Norwich Theatre Royal in 2021.
Adam Woodyatt, famous for playing Ian Beale in the hit BBC soap, will star as Tom Bryce in the UK tour of Looking Good Dead, an adaptation of the book by best-selling author Peter James.
Looking Good Dead is part of his thrilling Roy Grace series and will be in Norwich from May 17 to 22.
In the play, Tom Bryce (Adam Woodyatt) picks up a USB memory stick left by another passenger on a train seat and inadvertently become a witness to a vicious murder.
But reporting the crime to the police has disastrous consequences, placing him and his family in grave danger.
You may also want to watch:
When Detective Superintendent Roy Grace becomes involved, he has his own demons to contend with as he tries to crack the case in time to save the Bryce family’s lives.
Tickets start at £26.50 at norwichtheatre.org or call 01603 630000.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 6 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 10 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears