Outdoor screening of The Greatest Showman
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Cultural phenomenon The Greatest Showman will be the feature film when a charity hosts an open air cinema experience in Norwich.
The East Anglia's Children's Hospices event at the Plantation Garden on Saturday, September 22, is being supported by Parravani's.
Families are being encouraged to bring along a picnic or enjoy the sponsor's locally-made ice cream and gourmet popcorn.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We're really excited to be screening such a popular hit film as The Greatest Showman. It's sure to be a fantastic night of music, laughter and entertainment, so please do join us.
'All money raised will help us continue providing care for children with life-threatening conditions across the region and support for their families.'
You may also want to watch:
Gates will open at 6pm. The film, one hour and 45 minutes, will start at sundown around 7pm. There will be no reserved seating, so guests are advised to take blankets and collapsible chairs for full comfort.
Tickets are £14. To book and for more information about both the event and the charity's care services, visit www.each.org.uk/cinema.
- 1 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 2 First Bus investigates 'racist incident' involving driver and girl, 14
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 School told to improve three times since 2015 praised by Ofsted
- 5 Fourth time lucky as couple marry at last - with guests!
- 6 Norwich man's £500k pay-out for brain injury suffered in work accident
- 7 Parents open up after teen son's near-fatal motorbike crash
- 8 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 9 Golden Triangle terrace for sale for £545k - and it has off-street parking
- 10 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk