Outdoor screening of The Greatest Showman
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Cultural phenomenon The Greatest Showman will be the feature film when a charity hosts an open air cinema experience in Norwich.
The East Anglia's Children's Hospices event at the Plantation Garden on Saturday, September 22, is being supported by Parravani's.
Families are being encouraged to bring along a picnic or enjoy the sponsor's locally-made ice cream and gourmet popcorn.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We're really excited to be screening such a popular hit film as The Greatest Showman. It's sure to be a fantastic night of music, laughter and entertainment, so please do join us.
'All money raised will help us continue providing care for children with life-threatening conditions across the region and support for their families.'
You may also want to watch:
Gates will open at 6pm. The film, one hour and 45 minutes, will start at sundown around 7pm. There will be no reserved seating, so guests are advised to take blankets and collapsible chairs for full comfort.
Tickets are £14. To book and for more information about both the event and the charity's care services, visit www.each.org.uk/cinema.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 8 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 9 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 10 Former policeman in court in Norwich charged with rape and assaults