Outdoor screening of The Greatest Showman
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Cultural phenomenon The Greatest Showman will be the feature film when a charity hosts an open air cinema experience in Norwich.
The East Anglia's Children's Hospices event at the Plantation Garden on Saturday, September 22, is being supported by Parravani's.
Families are being encouraged to bring along a picnic or enjoy the sponsor's locally-made ice cream and gourmet popcorn.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We're really excited to be screening such a popular hit film as The Greatest Showman. It's sure to be a fantastic night of music, laughter and entertainment, so please do join us.
'All money raised will help us continue providing care for children with life-threatening conditions across the region and support for their families.'
You may also want to watch:
Gates will open at 6pm. The film, one hour and 45 minutes, will start at sundown around 7pm. There will be no reserved seating, so guests are advised to take blankets and collapsible chairs for full comfort.
Tickets are £14. To book and for more information about both the event and the charity's care services, visit www.each.org.uk/cinema.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 8 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 9 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?