Drum and bass extraordinaire Sub Focus is headlining The Nick Rayns LCR in Norwich
- Credit: Courtesy of The UEA, LCR
Sub Focus is headlining The Nick Rayns LCR on December 8 with support from Breakag, Kideko, Deep Trouble and GotSome.
Nick Douwma, better know as Sub Focus, is one of the biggest names in drum & bass, hitting the UK's Top 40 charts on numerous occasions throughout his career.
Born in Guildford, Surrey, he's been releasing music since 2003, with his self-titled debut album hitting the shelves in October 2009.
'Rock It/Follow the Light' was the track that saw him break into the Top 40 for the first time, gaining him his third UK Dance Chart No.1 whilst also being added onto the B-List of BBC Radio 1's playlist.
Initially known for air-punching, dancefloor dismantling drum & bass, Sub Focus has now become synonymous with music that draws from all corners of the electronic landscape, and has come to epitomise the 'anything goes' mantra of todays flourishing dance scene.
You may also want to watch:
He's supported the likes of Australian drum & bass band Pendulum and produced the Example track 'Kickstarts' which was a huge success when it was released in 2010.
Sub Focus' career has also seen him headlining Glastonbury, rising through the ranks to become a major player in electronic music.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
Fans can expect to be treated to amazing sound and visuals on the night at The Nick Rayns LCR.
Tickets for the show on December 8 are available for £19.25 from the UEA Box Office.