Driver cut free after crash
Peter WalshOne person had to be cut from a car after a crash in Old Catton.Peter Walsh
A 62-year-old woman had to be cut from a car after a crash in Old Catton.
Fire crews from Sprowston and Norwich were called to the crash on Desmond Drive at the junction with Spixworth Road at just after 1.30pm yesterdayand firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment and small gear to release the casualty.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said the woman, who was suffering from neck pain, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, although it is not thought her injuries were serious.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans