Driver cut free after crash
Peter WalshOne person had to be cut from a car after a crash in Old Catton.Peter Walsh
A 62-year-old woman had to be cut from a car after a crash in Old Catton.
Fire crews from Sprowston and Norwich were called to the crash on Desmond Drive at the junction with Spixworth Road at just after 1.30pm yesterdayand firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment and small gear to release the casualty.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said the woman, who was suffering from neck pain, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, although it is not thought her injuries were serious.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 2 Noise concerns spark more than 40 objections to new city venue bid
- 3 Golden Triangle pub goes up for sale for half a million
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 6 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Shoe outlet opens first city centre branch in former Carphone Warehouse
- 9 'More of a service than a business': Bid to turn pub into local shop
- 10 'Turn up!' Groomer's plea to no-show pet owners