Driver cut free after crash
Peter WalshOne person had to be cut from a car after a crash in Old Catton.Peter Walsh
A 62-year-old woman had to be cut from a car after a crash in Old Catton.
Fire crews from Sprowston and Norwich were called to the crash on Desmond Drive at the junction with Spixworth Road at just after 1.30pm yesterdayand firefighters used hydraulic rescue equipment and small gear to release the casualty.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance service said the woman, who was suffering from neck pain, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, although it is not thought her injuries were serious.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals