Drayton pharmacy celebrates 10th anniversary
A Drayton pharmacy is celebrating 10 years and having helped more than 1,500 patients with free health check services.
Lloyds Pharmacy is celebrating 10 years at its School Road site this week.
During the past decade, the pharmacy has been championing professional testing services including free blood pressure checks and diabetes tests, as well as cholesterol and heart checks.
Sue Spoerer, pharmacist manager, said: 'The role of community pharmacy has evolved over the years. Not only do we dispense medication and sell various over-the-counter products, but we're now increasingly becoming partners in the delivery of accessible primary care by offering vital health screening and advisory services to support local communities in managing their health.
'The team and I are passionate about helping improve the health of our customers and take a genuine interest in their wellbeing by providing expert advice on any health concerns they may have.
You may also want to watch:
'We take pride in our ethos of putting the customer at the heart of everything we do by offering the very best in patient care. We're delighted to be celebrating 10 years in Drayton, and hope our customers continue to support us for many years to come.'
In addition to dispensing medication and over-the-counter health and beauty products, the pharmacy also offers a free express repeat prescription collection and delivery service as well as annual medicines use reviews. It also provides various NHS services including chlamydia testing and treatment, and smoking cessation.
- 1 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 2 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 5 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 7 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 8 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 9 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 10 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park
Regular customer James Paterson said: 'It's like visiting an old friend when I go into the Drayton pharmacy.
'I know all the staff by name and they are wonderful. Not only do they deliver excellent customer service, I know that my health and wellbeing are at the core of what they do.'
Do you have a story for the Evening News? Contact reporter Kim Briscoe on 01603 772419 or email email@example.com.