Dragon’s Den star to sign his new book in Norwich
Reality television star and successful entrepreneurial cook Levi Roots is coming to Norwich later this month to sign copies of his new book.
On Thursday March 24 Mr Roots, who found fame after selling his Reggae Reggae Sauce on the BBC's Dragon's Den, will be signing copies of 'You Can Get It, If You Really Want' at the Castle Street Waterstone's store from 1pm.
The book is business-based, aimed at the younger end of the start-up market, includes down-to-earth practical advice and personal anecdotes of the successes and mistakes Mr Roots has made in his rise to fame.
The Jamaican-born 52-year-old thinks his book is best described by its title, saying: 'Jimmy Cliff's wonderful lyrics sum up my belief that, no matter where you come from and whatever your start in life, anything is possible. The message I want to share is that your future success depends upon the strength of your self belief and the choices that you make – each and every day.'
The event is free to attend and reservations can be made for signed copies at the first floor desk of the Castle Street store.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Richardson, assistant manager of Norwich Waterstone's, is already looking forward to the visit. He said: 'I love Reggae Reggae Sauce, and love his cookery programmes too. Levi is so full of joy in everything that he does, it is really infectious!'
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station