Dragon’s Den star to sign his new book in Norwich
Reality television star and successful entrepreneurial cook Levi Roots is coming to Norwich later this month to sign copies of his new book.
On Thursday March 24 Mr Roots, who found fame after selling his Reggae Reggae Sauce on the BBC's Dragon's Den, will be signing copies of 'You Can Get It, If You Really Want' at the Castle Street Waterstone's store from 1pm.
The book is business-based, aimed at the younger end of the start-up market, includes down-to-earth practical advice and personal anecdotes of the successes and mistakes Mr Roots has made in his rise to fame.
The Jamaican-born 52-year-old thinks his book is best described by its title, saying: 'Jimmy Cliff's wonderful lyrics sum up my belief that, no matter where you come from and whatever your start in life, anything is possible. The message I want to share is that your future success depends upon the strength of your self belief and the choices that you make – each and every day.'
The event is free to attend and reservations can be made for signed copies at the first floor desk of the Castle Street store.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Richardson, assistant manager of Norwich Waterstone's, is already looking forward to the visit. He said: 'I love Reggae Reggae Sauce, and love his cookery programmes too. Levi is so full of joy in everything that he does, it is really infectious!'
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Former village pub for sale as home
- 7 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
- 8 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 9 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 10 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways