RuPaul’s Drag Race star to perform in Norwich
- Credit: Flickr/dvsross
Popular drag queen Shangela to put on a show at The Waterfront in Norwich.
Shangela, of RuPaul's Drag Race fame, will be performing her show Shangela is Shook at The Waterfront on September 25.
She first appeared on season two of the hit US reality TV show and after early elimination returned to compete in season three.
The event promises to be 'an evening of comedy and cabaret'.
RuPaul's Drag Race is an Emmy award winning series which first aired in 2009. Each series follows RuPaul in the search for America's next drag superstar. Former contestants include Courtney Act who won Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are due to go on sale this Friday from the UEA box office. The event is 14+ and doors will open at 7.30pm.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 5 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
- 9 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 10 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city