RuPaul’s Drag Race star to perform in Norwich
- Credit: Flickr/dvsross
Popular drag queen Shangela to put on a show at The Waterfront in Norwich.
Shangela, of RuPaul's Drag Race fame, will be performing her show Shangela is Shook at The Waterfront on September 25.
She first appeared on season two of the hit US reality TV show and after early elimination returned to compete in season three.
The event promises to be 'an evening of comedy and cabaret'.
RuPaul's Drag Race is an Emmy award winning series which first aired in 2009. Each series follows RuPaul in the search for America's next drag superstar. Former contestants include Courtney Act who won Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are due to go on sale this Friday from the UEA box office. The event is 14+ and doors will open at 7.30pm.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 4 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 7 IKEA: What went wrong?
- 8 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 9 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 10 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner