Norwich will be 'On The Huh' at new monthly drag cabaret
- Credit: Dan Smith
Glitter, heels, giant wigs and eyelashes so big they are intangible.
It’s all going to be on offer in Norwich city centre next week and every month from now on.
Dan Smith, 26, and Brandon Chaskin, 25, are set to make the city more fabulous than ever with their company's brand-new event.
The night will be held at King Street's Last Pub Standing and is called 'Last Drag Standing'.
The Norwich duo have spent months perfecting their craft and now want to share it with their very own night out - and everyone is welcome.
You may also want to watch:
On the Huh is a brand-new drag events company which is “delighted” to highlight local talent from Norfolk.
The company is led by Norwich based drag duo Bishy Barnabee and Anna Action.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 6 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
Bishy said “We are a drag couple who fabulously complement each other.”
“We genuinely have a fun time together when we perform,” Anna added.
The cabaret is set to take place in the Last Pub Standing’s outdoor area.
Bishy and Anna will be the hosts of the evening, promising to showcase new special guests every month.
The evening will consist of “fabulous performances, games and much more - just what we all need right now”.
"We're so excited to be bringing this brand-new drag show to the already fabulous Norwich scene. We'll be inviting all of our favourite performers along over the next few months for a camp ole time!" Bishy added.
Anna said: “The entertainment scene in the city has come back with a bang but we need your help to make it the success it can be.”
The very first instalment of this monthly cabaret takes place next week on September 22, doors open at 6pm and tickets are £10 each.
If you are a young person who has a story to tell or would be interested in having your voice heard in the paper, please contact Sophie Skyring via email@example.com