Dr. Dre’s hits to be performed by live orchestra in Norwich
- Credit: Ed Kavishe/Wikimedia
Dr. Dre fans are in for a treat as a live orchestral rendition of his classic 2001 album is coming to the city.
The event, presented by No Strings Attached, will celebrate the American rapper in style at OPEN Norwich on Saturday March 23.
The show merges a traditional orchestra with hip-hop and will be accompanied by DJs, lyricists and singers.
Although Dr. Dre himself will not be attending, you can expect a full rendition of 2001 and some of his other west coast classics.
Sarah Dempsey, Live Music and Events Manager at OPEN Norwich, said: 'At OPEN we love supporting the interesting and different in what we do, including live music, and what's more unique than an orchestra covering one of the biggest rap icons of all time?
'It's been hugely successful all over the country and it's an amazing event that we're really excited to bring to Norwich.'
Doors open at 7pm and tickets cost £20.90 in advance plus booking free and can be purchased at opennorwich.org.ukThis is an 18+ event.
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 5 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 9 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens
- 10 Petition to ditch new bus lane plan gathers pace