Don't miss the great Norfolk wedding show
Tara GreavesDresses, wedding arches and even mini limousines - brides looking for inspiration for their big day will find the Evening News Wedding Show, at Dunston Hall near Norwich next Sunday, May 23, a must.Tara Greaves
Dresses, wedding arches and even mini limousines - brides looking for inspiration for their big day will find the Evening News Wedding Show, at Dunston Hall near Norwich next Sunday, May 23, a must.
With more than 85 exhibitors spread through four different rooms and a marquee, the event, which runs from 11am to 4pm, is the perfect place for future brides to find ideas to make their day perfect.
Particular care has been taken in choosing one of Norfolk's most prestigious and well-known venues to host the show.
Diana Sims, Archant wedding exhibition manager, said: 'This latest event follows on from the success of the two-day show at the Norfolk showground. We have seen an increase in new business interest in the one day show at Dunston Hall. It is extremely popular and we have a long waiting list of exhibitors.'
You may also want to watch:
The event is designed to help prospective brides make those all important decisions ensuring their big day is everything they have always dreamed of.
About 3000 people - including 1,500 brides - attended the last show.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Man and woman found dead in home
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 9 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'
- 10 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
New exhibitors include the Wedding Bloom and Oh Experience, who offer artificial flowers and the chance to hire flowers for the day.
Others stands include keepsake boxes, coaches, videographers, bridal shoes, bands, balloons and various venues.
For more information, contact Diana Sims on 01603 772140.