New doggy day care centre to open in Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A new doggy day centre will be opening near Norwich this month.
Scent-a-Barks, in Taverham, is a custom-designed dog centre offering indoor and outdoor facilities for Norfolk's four-legged friends.
The 1400 square foot centre offers up to eight hours of mental and physical stimulation a day thanks to a team of qualified staff employed to engage in fun activities for the dogs.
Owner, Stacy Morris, plans to transform the interior of the unit to include bespoke areas, where dogs can be grouped based on temperament and personality.
These include an active arena, which offers free-roam fun and a chill out zone.
You may also want to watch:
As well as offering dog daycare, the business also offers dog walking, home boarding and home visits.
For more information or to book, visit the Scent-a-Barks website at www.scentabarks.co.uk
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners