Dog put down after Norwich court attack
Christine CunninghamA judge yesterday ordered a dangerous dog to be destroyed after it bit a security officer at Norwich Crown Court - while the dog's owner was attending a hearing about the dog biting another victim.Christine Cunningham
A judge yesterday ordered a dangerous dog to be destroyed after it bit a security officer at Norwich Crown Court - while the dog's owner was attending a hearing about the dog biting another victim.
Judge Paul Downes ordered that Snowball be destroyed after this latest incident which happened when owner Clive Hill, 41 of St Martin's Close, Norwich, left the dog outside court with a friend while he attended a hearing on Wednesday.
The security officer had to receive medical treatment for the dog bite.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 2 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 3 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 4 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 7 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 8 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 9 Plans to remove crossing in £440k works branded 'crazy' by councillors
- 10 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m