Dog put down after Norwich court attack
Christine CunninghamA judge yesterday ordered a dangerous dog to be destroyed after it bit a security officer at Norwich Crown Court - while the dog's owner was attending a hearing about the dog biting another victim.Christine Cunningham
A judge yesterday ordered a dangerous dog to be destroyed after it bit a security officer at Norwich Crown Court - while the dog's owner was attending a hearing about the dog biting another victim.
Judge Paul Downes ordered that Snowball be destroyed after this latest incident which happened when owner Clive Hill, 41 of St Martin's Close, Norwich, left the dog outside court with a friend while he attended a hearing on Wednesday.
The security officer had to receive medical treatment for the dog bite.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools