Dog put down after Norwich court attack
Christine CunninghamA judge yesterday ordered a dangerous dog to be destroyed after it bit a security officer at Norwich Crown Court - while the dog's owner was attending a hearing about the dog biting another victim.Christine Cunningham
A judge yesterday ordered a dangerous dog to be destroyed after it bit a security officer at Norwich Crown Court - while the dog's owner was attending a hearing about the dog biting another victim.
Judge Paul Downes ordered that Snowball be destroyed after this latest incident which happened when owner Clive Hill, 41 of St Martin's Close, Norwich, left the dog outside court with a friend while he attended a hearing on Wednesday.
The security officer had to receive medical treatment for the dog bite.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 4 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 5 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Why The Sunday Times named Norwich one of the best places to live in 2021
- 10 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen