Doctor Who themed comedy show to arrive in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
WHO, ME. is a comedy show with Doctor Who at its heart.
Rob Lloyd, an Australian comedian and actor, will be performing his 'hilarious romp' at Norwich Playhouse on July 5 at 8pm.
The show is about Lloyd's lifelong obsession with the sci-fi hero and spans 54 years of Doctor Who history.
He said: 'What I love most about Doctor Who is the freedom of the character. The Doctor can go anywhere through time and space. That was extremely appealing to me when I first got into the show...as a scrawny, nerdy 17-year-old in my first year of university.
'I love that fact that because of doing a show about Doctor Who I can do my version of travelling anywhere with touring.
You may also want to watch:
'This is my first time in Norwich and performing in Norwich. I'm very excited.'
Tickets for WHO, ME. are available to book from Norwich Playhouse box office now. The event is for ages 15+.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 6 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 7 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 10 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'