Disruption to 999 calls
Dan GrimmerPeople in Norfolk are being warned of severe disruption to 999 calls in some parts of the county.The East of England Ambulance Service has said people calling from landlines are having problems connecting to the ambulance call centre.Dan Grimmer
People in Norfolk are being warned of severe disruption to 999 calls in some parts of the county.
The East of England Ambulance Service has said people calling from landlines are having problems connecting to the ambulance call centre.
BT are working to correct the problem but said it 'may be a few hours' before it is resolved.
In the meantime, anybody requiring a 999 response for ambulance services are being advised to use their mobile phones as these are unaffected by the problem.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 9 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 10 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957