Disruption to 999 calls
Dan GrimmerPeople in Norfolk are being warned of severe disruption to 999 calls in some parts of the county.The East of England Ambulance Service has said people calling from landlines are having problems connecting to the ambulance call centre.Dan Grimmer
People in Norfolk are being warned of severe disruption to 999 calls in some parts of the county.
The East of England Ambulance Service has said people calling from landlines are having problems connecting to the ambulance call centre.
BT are working to correct the problem but said it 'may be a few hours' before it is resolved.
In the meantime, anybody requiring a 999 response for ambulance services are being advised to use their mobile phones as these are unaffected by the problem.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 2 Audi driver more than four times over alcohol limit in Norwich
- 3 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 4 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 9 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 10 Have your say on plans for new nature reserve on edge of Norwich