Disruption to 999 calls
Dan GrimmerPeople in Norfolk are being warned of severe disruption to 999 calls in some parts of the county.The East of England Ambulance Service has said people calling from landlines are having problems connecting to the ambulance call centre.Dan Grimmer
People in Norfolk are being warned of severe disruption to 999 calls in some parts of the county.
The East of England Ambulance Service has said people calling from landlines are having problems connecting to the ambulance call centre.
BT are working to correct the problem but said it 'may be a few hours' before it is resolved.
In the meantime, anybody requiring a 999 response for ambulance services are being advised to use their mobile phones as these are unaffected by the problem.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals