Disruption to 999 calls
Dan GrimmerPeople in Norfolk are being warned of severe disruption to 999 calls in some parts of the county.The East of England Ambulance Service has said people calling from landlines are having problems connecting to the ambulance call centre.Dan Grimmer
People in Norfolk are being warned of severe disruption to 999 calls in some parts of the county.
The East of England Ambulance Service has said people calling from landlines are having problems connecting to the ambulance call centre.
BT are working to correct the problem but said it 'may be a few hours' before it is resolved.
In the meantime, anybody requiring a 999 response for ambulance services are being advised to use their mobile phones as these are unaffected by the problem.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 7 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police