Dinosaur park to open 228-seater theatre
- Credit: Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure
Dinosaur fans will be roaring with excitement as a pre-historic adventure park prepares to open a brand new 228-seat theatre next month.
Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure in Lenwade, will open Dippy's Theatre on May 29 and features a giant 2D screen to bring the park mascot and his friends to life.
The theatre will host live interactive shows where families can go on adventures, get selfies with the characters and watch pre-historic themed movies.
Adam Goymour, park director, said: “The launch of Dippy’s Theatre is roar-somely exciting – it’s been a long time in the pipeline and we're confident it’ll be a huge success with our visitors, and they’ll enjoy all it has to offer.
“We are completely committed to giving our visitors fresh and exciting attractions to experience when they come to the park and even through difficult times, our team continues to innovate and provide a fantastic experience for families across the area, which makes me very proud.”
You may also want to watch:
The theatre will screen films at 10.30am, 11.30am and 12.30pm every day, while the interactive show will be at 2.30pm and 4.30pm, with a meet and greet at 3.30pm.
Theatre entrance will be included in all park tickets.
- 1 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 2 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 4 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 5 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 6 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?
- 7 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 9 Riverside dog-friendly bar opens in city for summertime
- 10 Cut above the rest: Hair salon premises for sale