Indian restaurant creates new ‘chocomosa’ dessert
- Credit: Dhaba 15
An Indian street food restaurant in Norwich has launched a new dessert that blends sweet and savoury flavours.
Dhaba At Fifteen, on Magdalen Street, Norwich opened earlier this year with owners Juned Ahmed Al and Jahangir Alom Ali at the helm.
This month the restaurant added a unique new dessert to their menu – a chocolate samosa dubbed the 'chocomosa'.
Described as an innovative symphony of sweet and savoury, the dish is now available to try at the restaurant.
Chef Consultant Anwar Miah of Dhaba At Fifteen said: 'Our vision, when creating the chocomosa was to deliver a creative edge but still reflect our eating culture and heritage.
'With winter upon us, we wanted a dessert that was both warm with the delicious rich chocolate samosa element and cooling with sweet kulfi.
'We felt the dessert was an innovative symphony of sweet and savoury and hot and cold.'
To find out more about the restaurant's food or to book a table, visit Dhaba At Fifteen's website.
- 1 'Barcelona-style' redevelopment of Next store mooted
- 2 5 affordable homes for first-time buyers currently for sale in Norwich
- 3 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 4 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 5 Sweet Briar Road 'still on track' to reopen by end of May
- 6 9 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in Norwich
- 7 Rumours Sweet Briar Road will close again QUASHED by council
- 8 Is this fish and chip-themed afternoon tea the perfect Jubilee treat?
- 9 We built this city: Meet the firm behind some of Norwich's famous landmarks
- 10 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
Will you be trying the chocomosa? Let us know in the comments.