Indian restaurant creates new ‘chocomosa’ dessert
- Credit: Dhaba 15
An Indian street food restaurant in Norwich has launched a new dessert that blends sweet and savoury flavours.
Dhaba At Fifteen, on Magdalen Street, Norwich opened earlier this year with owners Juned Ahmed Al and Jahangir Alom Ali at the helm.
This month the restaurant added a unique new dessert to their menu – a chocolate samosa dubbed the 'chocomosa'.
Described as an innovative symphony of sweet and savoury, the dish is now available to try at the restaurant.
Chef Consultant Anwar Miah of Dhaba At Fifteen said: 'Our vision, when creating the chocomosa was to deliver a creative edge but still reflect our eating culture and heritage.
You may also want to watch:
'With winter upon us, we wanted a dessert that was both warm with the delicious rich chocolate samosa element and cooling with sweet kulfi.
'We felt the dessert was an innovative symphony of sweet and savoury and hot and cold.'
To find out more about the restaurant's food or to book a table, visit Dhaba At Fifteen's website.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 6 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 7 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
Will you be trying the chocomosa? Let us know in the comments.