Designer announcements for Norwich Fashion Week
More Norfolk designers and a new fashion label from students at City College Norwich are announced for Norwich Fashion Week in March.
Up and coming fashion designers and estabilished Norfolk designers are working together to put on the Designers Show at Norwich Fashion Week in March.
The show takes place on Tuesday March 13 at Project Nightclub on Riverside, with two shows - one at 2pm and one at 7pm.
Designers confirmed for the shows are Poppy Valentine, Monkey Mash, Jane Kenning, Peggy's Collection, Marilyn Thomas, Alice Bodgener and Marian Eve Williams.
City College Norwich textile and fashion students will also be showcasing their new collection - Cocoon.
You may also want to watch:
The shows will be followed by a pop-up shop giving you the chance to buy some of the latest locally produced fashion. Designers in the pop-up shop include Annette Rolston, Elizabeth Radford, Lisa Bliss, Jemima Pine, Mamphii and Jane Pennington.
Designers and makers interested in having a stand at the Designers Show should contact Claire Read at Poppy Valentine firstname.lastname@example.org The cost of a stand is �20.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 8 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 9 Tenants living in freezing, dark flats after power went out FIVE days ago
- 10 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
Ticket information for the shows will be announced in the next few weeks.