Designer announcements for Norwich Fashion Week
More Norfolk designers and a new fashion label from students at City College Norwich are announced for Norwich Fashion Week in March.
Up and coming fashion designers and estabilished Norfolk designers are working together to put on the Designers Show at Norwich Fashion Week in March.
The show takes place on Tuesday March 13 at Project Nightclub on Riverside, with two shows - one at 2pm and one at 7pm.
Designers confirmed for the shows are Poppy Valentine, Monkey Mash, Jane Kenning, Peggy's Collection, Marilyn Thomas, Alice Bodgener and Marian Eve Williams.
City College Norwich textile and fashion students will also be showcasing their new collection - Cocoon.
You may also want to watch:
The shows will be followed by a pop-up shop giving you the chance to buy some of the latest locally produced fashion. Designers in the pop-up shop include Annette Rolston, Elizabeth Radford, Lisa Bliss, Jemima Pine, Mamphii and Jane Pennington.
Designers and makers interested in having a stand at the Designers Show should contact Claire Read at Poppy Valentine email@example.com The cost of a stand is �20.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 6 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 7 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 8 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 9 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 10 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
Ticket information for the shows will be announced in the next few weeks.