Designer announcements for Norwich Fashion Week
More Norfolk designers and a new fashion label from students at City College Norwich are announced for Norwich Fashion Week in March.
Up and coming fashion designers and estabilished Norfolk designers are working together to put on the Designers Show at Norwich Fashion Week in March.
The show takes place on Tuesday March 13 at Project Nightclub on Riverside, with two shows - one at 2pm and one at 7pm.
Designers confirmed for the shows are Poppy Valentine, Monkey Mash, Jane Kenning, Peggy's Collection, Marilyn Thomas, Alice Bodgener and Marian Eve Williams.
City College Norwich textile and fashion students will also be showcasing their new collection - Cocoon.
The shows will be followed by a pop-up shop giving you the chance to buy some of the latest locally produced fashion. Designers in the pop-up shop include Annette Rolston, Elizabeth Radford, Lisa Bliss, Jemima Pine, Mamphii and Jane Pennington.
Designers and makers interested in having a stand at the Designers Show should contact Claire Read at Poppy Valentine email@example.com The cost of a stand is �20.
- 1 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 2 Finishing touches added to new Tesco store in city centre
- 3 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 4 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 5 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 6 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 7 Two men charged in connection with Class A drug dealing in Norwich
- 8 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 9 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 10 Fashion boutique to shut with FOUR MONTH closing down sale
Ticket information for the shows will be announced in the next few weeks.