Demi Moore’s divorce from Ashton Kutcher is no surprise
It seems that Demi Moore really didn't appreciate Ashton Kutcher's anniversary present (sleeping with another woman in a hot tub) and has filed for divorce.
She said: 'As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life.'
The pair had held 'crisis Kabbalah campfire talks' with counsellors several weeks ago in a bid to iron out their differences – he's 33 and likes having sex with 23-year-olds and she's 49 and likes to have sex with 33-year-olds.
Astonishingly, mumbo jumbo from red-string bracelet wearing charlatans and a pile of burning logs did nothing to repair the couple's rift.
Perhaps if Demi had sewn Ashton's eyes shut with the red string it might have worked.
In response, to Demi's statement, Ashton posted the following message online: 'I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi. Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and Light, AK.'
There's a career for him waiting in the wings writing gift card ditties for Hallmark.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 4 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 9 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month
PS I think I might start prefacing anything I say with: 'As a woman, a mother and a slattern living in sin…' it adds a certain gravitas to a statement, doesn't it? Now, as a woman, a mother and a slattern living in sin I am going to do the washing up.
•This article was original published on November 21, 2011