Deliveroo reveals Norwich’s most popular takeaways
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
After four years of ferrying takeaways to city homes Deliveroo has revealed the most ordered meals in Norwich.
The most popular dish is the cheeseburger from Five Guys, with the katsu curry from Wagamama coming in second.
Following those is the chocolate brownie from Nanna Mexico, the meal deal from Gourmet Burger Kitchen and rounding off the top five is the caramel chicken box from Chopstix.
Data from Deliveroo, which is a takeaway app where diners can order food to be delivered to their door by drivers, also revealed that Friday is the busiest time for the service, with 8.12pm being the most popular time for Norwich locals to order.
Since its launch in the city four years ago, more than 115 restaurants have signed up to the app.
You may also want to watch:
What's your favourite Deliveroo order? Vote in our poll and let us know.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
- 9 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 10 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers