Deliveroo reveals Norwich’s most popular takeaways
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
After four years of ferrying takeaways to city homes Deliveroo has revealed the most ordered meals in Norwich.
The most popular dish is the cheeseburger from Five Guys, with the katsu curry from Wagamama coming in second.
Following those is the chocolate brownie from Nanna Mexico, the meal deal from Gourmet Burger Kitchen and rounding off the top five is the caramel chicken box from Chopstix.
Data from Deliveroo, which is a takeaway app where diners can order food to be delivered to their door by drivers, also revealed that Friday is the busiest time for the service, with 8.12pm being the most popular time for Norwich locals to order.
Since its launch in the city four years ago, more than 115 restaurants have signed up to the app.
You may also want to watch:
What's your favourite Deliveroo order? Vote in our poll and let us know.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 4 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 5 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 9 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food