David Cameron’s pen in Norfolk auction
Punters can pick up a pen donated by prime minister David Cameron or a bottle of wine signed by racing driver Jarno Trulli at a Norfolk pub's charity auction on Sunday.
The Bird In Hand at Wreningham, near Wymondham, is hosting the event to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity.
Bar manager Alex Brake said: 'We have got lots worth about �1,100 that we are auctioning. This includes a meal for four at our pub, a signed bottle of wine by Jarno Trulli and a pen donated by David Cameron.'
The auction starts at 7.30pm. For more information call the pub on 01508 489438.
The Evening News has been urging people to return to pubs as part of our Love Your Local campaign.
You may also want to watch:
For more stories, go to www.even ingnews24.co.uk/loveyourlocal.
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song