David Cameron’s pen in Norfolk auction
Punters can pick up a pen donated by prime minister David Cameron or a bottle of wine signed by racing driver Jarno Trulli at a Norfolk pub's charity auction on Sunday.
The Bird In Hand at Wreningham, near Wymondham, is hosting the event to raise money for the Help for Heroes charity.
Bar manager Alex Brake said: 'We have got lots worth about �1,100 that we are auctioning. This includes a meal for four at our pub, a signed bottle of wine by Jarno Trulli and a pen donated by David Cameron.'
The auction starts at 7.30pm. For more information call the pub on 01508 489438.
The Evening News has been urging people to return to pubs as part of our Love Your Local campaign.
You may also want to watch:
For more stories, go to www.even ingnews24.co.uk/loveyourlocal.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 7 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 8 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 9 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 10 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city