Strictly’s Darcey Bussell to come to Norwich
- Credit: Getty Images
Dame Darcey Bussell will be coming to Norwich to talk about her new book.
Jarrold department store has organised an evening with the strictly judge and acclaimed ballerina from 6.30pm on Tuesday, April 30.
Darcey is appearing to promote her new book Evolved which includes rare photographs, behind-the-scenes stories and personal anecdotes.
The former Royal Ballet principal will be signing copies of the book and fans can expect to hear stories from her prolific career - including a few Strictly Come Dancing backstage secrets.
Tickets for the event are priced at £30 for one person and £40 for a couple ticket - both ticket types include a copy of the book.
You may also want to watch:
Child's tickets are also available for £10.
The event will take place at OPEN Norwich, Bank Plain.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
So far radio DJ Chris Evans has been confirmed for the 2019 series of Strictly, with Alan Carr and Huw Edwards said to be in talks with the show runners.