WATCH: Norwich bar transformed into dachshund cafe
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich bar has swapped cocktails for wagging tails after being transformed into a dachshund cafe for the day.
Revolution, on Queen Street hosted the Dachshund Cafe, run by events company, Pug Cafe, on Sunday, July 28.
And with doggy treats from 'pupcakes' to 'pawsecco' on offer, there was something for everyone, from the 120 sausage dogs to the 380 human visitors, to enjoy.
Bar supervisor Cara Spencer said: "Its been absolutely brilliant.
"We've had so many dogs through the door - it's been one of the best shifts ever."
She added: "We've had five different slots of 60 minutes.
"They have little dog treats to try as they arrive and for the next hour the dogs are allowed to run around.
- 1 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 2 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 3 Everything you need to know about the Sweet Briar Road closure
- 4 Drivers bemused as underwear strewn across pedestrian crossing
- 5 Sewage seeps through floorboards and blocks sinks in apartment block
- 6 Why NR3 is being dubbed the 'new Shoreditch'
- 7 Norwich cocktail bar and restaurant relaunches with new name and menu
- 8 11 reasons why Norwich is the best city
- 9 Supporters' fears that Spurs game at Carrow Road may turn nasty
- 10 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
"We've got barriers so they can't escape - and luckily we've only had one wee."
Pug Cafe owner Anushka Fernando, who plans to return to Norwich with the event in future, said: "It's been a huge success. Norwich is certainly a dog loving city."