WATCH: Norwich bar transformed into dachshund cafe
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich bar has swapped cocktails for wagging tails after being transformed into a dachshund cafe for the day.
Revolution, on Queen Street hosted the Dachshund Cafe, run by events company, Pug Cafe, on Sunday, July 28.
And with doggy treats from 'pupcakes' to 'pawsecco' on offer, there was something for everyone, from the 120 sausage dogs to the 380 human visitors, to enjoy.
Bar supervisor Cara Spencer said: "Its been absolutely brilliant.
"We've had so many dogs through the door - it's been one of the best shifts ever."
You may also want to watch:
She added: "We've had five different slots of 60 minutes.
"They have little dog treats to try as they arrive and for the next hour the dogs are allowed to run around.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 8 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 9 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 10 Veterans plan alternative Remembrance Service after council's is cancelled
"We've got barriers so they can't escape - and luckily we've only had one wee."
Pug Cafe owner Anushka Fernando, who plans to return to Norwich with the event in future, said: "It's been a huge success. Norwich is certainly a dog loving city."