Cyclist hurt in crash
Peter WalshA cyclist has been taken to hospital after being involved in a crash with a car in Norwich today.Peter Walsh
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after being involved in a crash with a car in Norwich today.
The accident happened on the St Crispins roundabout at the junction with Duke Street at about 6am.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with injuries that a police spokesman said were 'not believed to be life threatening'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 2 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 Fresh plans for rooftop bar on St Stephens