Cyclist hurt in crash
Peter WalshA cyclist has been taken to hospital after being involved in a crash with a car in Norwich today.Peter Walsh
A motorcyclist has been taken to hospital after being involved in a crash with a car in Norwich today.
The accident happened on the St Crispins roundabout at the junction with Duke Street at about 6am.
The motorcyclist was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with injuries that a police spokesman said were 'not believed to be life threatening'.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 3 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 4 Norwich Debenhams looks doomed as Boohoo to buy brand
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 8 Drink-driver caught on flyover after police spot 'worrying' driving
- 9 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals