Cyclist dies after crash in Norwich
A man in his 70s who was taken to hospital with serious head injurues after being involved in a crash with a car has died.
The man, who has not been named but is thought to be from the Norwich area, was riding his green bike on Earlham Road when it was in collision with a blue Peugeot travelling out of the city.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) are investigating the crash which happened on Earlham Road, near to the junction with Alexandra Road at about 3.50pm on Wednesday<29>.
PC Richard Peck, SCIT, would like to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision or has information concerning it. PC Peck can be contacted on 0845 456 4567.
<t> Would you like to pay tribute to the victim? Call reporter Peter Walsh on 01603 772436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 Norwich man wanted by police
- 7 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 8 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats