Cut, snip and trim in our Fiskars scissors competition
Be prepared for any household snipping situations with a set of three pairs of Fiskars scissors.
The Norwich Evening News have teamed up with Fiskars to offer five lucky readers a set of Fiskars famous orange handled scissors.
You never appreciate how useful scissors are until you can't find a pair. Our winners need never worry about being in that situation again because they'll each receive a pair of Fiskars General Purpose, Needlework and Kitchen and Food scissors.
Fiskars General Purpose scissors (RRP �13.49) as the name suggests are great for many jobs around the house and garden. Super sharp, with 21cm blades, they will tackle everything from paper and card to fabric and flex. For more intricate cutting Fiskars Needlework Scissors (RRP �11.49) are small and neat and great for getting into tricky little corners, trimming thread and even cutting nails.
Fiskars Kitchen & Food Scissors (RRP �13.49) are a useful addition to the kitchen drawer, snipping through herbs, separating sausages, trimming bacon and topping and tailing beans. They're also great for getting into those difficult to open packages.
You may also want to watch:
The Fiskars range is available at Asda, Lakeland, Amazon, Dunelm and independent kitchen and hardware stores, or go to www.kitchendevils.com
How to enter:
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 6 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 9 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?
- 10 Part of A47 closed due to crash
For your chance to win one of our Fiskars prizes, answer the following question correctly - How long are the blades on the Fiskars General Purpose Scissors?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
This competition closes at noon on Friday October 14. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.