Norwich bar to serve afternoon tea with a Cuban twist in private cabanas
- Credit: Archant
A popular Norwich bar has launched a Cuban-themed afternoon tea served in a private cabana.
Revolucion de Cuba, on Queen Street, is offering customers the chance to relax with some Latin inspired treats in its garden.
Guests will be treated to a selection of tapas and a dessert stand in one of the bar's three private garden cabanas.
Traditional tea will be served alongside cocktails, rum punch teapots and strawberry margarita shots.
Prices start at £28.95 per a person, for a minimum of six guests, and bookings can be made from 12pm to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
It's the latest venue in the city to offer a unique twist on the quintessentially British afternoon tea.
Grosvenor Fish Bar on Lower Gate Lane serves a 'High Sea' which comes with a mixture of fish dishes and chips whereas the The Assembly House on Theatre Street has created a bunny-themed afternoon tea for Easter.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 9 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 10 Armed police called to reports of man with knife