A140 reopens following crash between two cars
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The A140 at Hevingham has reopened following a crash between two cars this afternoon.
Norfolk police said officers called to Cromer Road at 12.46pm on Friday, August 16, to reports of a collision between a Ford Focus and a Renault.
The road was blocked at its junction to Short Thorn Road, but a police spokesperson said it had since cleared.
Police said there were reports of minor injuries sustained.
Hevingham is located about seven miles north of Norwich and four miles south of Aylsham.
You may also want to watch:
- Updates to follow
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 3 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 4 Prince of Wales Road will bounce back, nightlife stalwarts predict
- 5 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 6 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 7 Police close section of A11 due to crash
- 8 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 9 Are you lost? Seal splashes its way to Norwich
- 10 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months