A140 reopens following crash between two cars
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
The A140 at Hevingham has reopened following a crash between two cars this afternoon.
Norfolk police said officers called to Cromer Road at 12.46pm on Friday, August 16, to reports of a collision between a Ford Focus and a Renault.
The road was blocked at its junction to Short Thorn Road, but a police spokesperson said it had since cleared.
Police said there were reports of minor injuries sustained.
Hevingham is located about seven miles north of Norwich and four miles south of Aylsham.
You may also want to watch:
- Updates to follow
- 1 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 2 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 3 WATCH: Bus and cyclist skip red light in city
- 4 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 7 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 8 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 9 Afternoon traffic roundup: Delays on flyover after crash
- 10 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000