Woman admits stealing booze, trainers and £140 in burglary
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2008
A woman has admitted carrying out a burglary in Great Yarmouth in which £140 in cash was stolen.
Tamzin Price, 29, who appeared over a link from Peterborough jail for the hearing at Norwich Crown Court on Wednesday, admitted carrying out the burglary at a house on Russell Road, Great Yarmouth.
The burglary charge states that as well as £140 cash taken in the break-in, Price took other items including bottles and cans of alcohol, a pair of training shoes and a jacket.
The burglary occurred on February 21, last year.
Michael Clare, for Price, asked for reports in the case to be carried out before Price is sentenced.
Andrew Oliver appeared for the prosecution.
Recorder William Clegg QC remanded Price into custody and adjourned sentencing until May 14.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 4 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 7 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 8 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 9 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 10 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house