Woman needs 47 stitches after Norwich dog attack
A woman whose arm was bitten by a dog and needed 47 stitches is believed to be recovering at home.
Norfolk police confirmed that a woman was attacked by a Rottweiler-type dog in Elm Grove Lane, north Norwich, last Tuesday .
The dog was taken away by the wardens to be destroyed, police said.
Do you know the woman who was attacked? Call reporter David Bale on 01603 772427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'It sounded like my roof was coming off': Sonic boom from RAF jet heard over Norwich
- 4 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Former village pub for sale as home
- 7 21 bins left on street sparks debate on keeping pavements clear
- 8 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 9 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park