Woman hit on the head and pushed to ground during robbery at bus stop
- Credit: Archant
A woman was hit on the back of the head during a robbery at a bus stop in Norwich.
It happened at about 9.15pm on Thursday, October 3, while the victim, a woman in her mid 20s, waited at the bus stop on Bowthorpe Road, near to the junction with Ivy Court.
The victim was approached from behind by a man and woman and hit on the back of the head before being pushed to the ground.
The female suspect then took the wallet from the victim's handbag which contained a bus ticket and cash.
Both suspects fled the scene along Bowthorpe Road, heading towards Gypsy Lane and the victim was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area around the time stated.
Witnesses should contact T/Detective Constable Stuart Sansbury at Norwich CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/69660/19 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 4 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 5 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 6 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 7 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 8 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 9 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 10 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house