Woman hit on the head and pushed to ground during robbery at bus stop
- Credit: Archant
A woman was hit on the back of the head during a robbery at a bus stop in Norwich.
It happened at about 9.15pm on Thursday, October 3, while the victim, a woman in her mid 20s, waited at the bus stop on Bowthorpe Road, near to the junction with Ivy Court.
The victim was approached from behind by a man and woman and hit on the back of the head before being pushed to the ground.
The female suspect then took the wallet from the victim's handbag which contained a bus ticket and cash.
Both suspects fled the scene along Bowthorpe Road, heading towards Gypsy Lane and the victim was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area around the time stated.
Witnesses should contact T/Detective Constable Stuart Sansbury at Norwich CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/69660/19 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 7 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 8 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 9 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 10 Community in shock as murder investigation launched