Woman hit on the head and pushed to ground during robbery at bus stop
- Credit: Archant
A woman was hit on the back of the head during a robbery at a bus stop in Norwich.
It happened at about 9.15pm on Thursday, October 3, while the victim, a woman in her mid 20s, waited at the bus stop on Bowthorpe Road, near to the junction with Ivy Court.
The victim was approached from behind by a man and woman and hit on the back of the head before being pushed to the ground.
The female suspect then took the wallet from the victim's handbag which contained a bus ticket and cash.
Both suspects fled the scene along Bowthorpe Road, heading towards Gypsy Lane and the victim was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area around the time stated.
Witnesses should contact T/Detective Constable Stuart Sansbury at Norwich CID on 101 quoting crime reference 36/69660/19 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Drip, drip, hooray! City's bottled water crisis solved
- 3 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 4 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 5 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Man steals £250 guitar from charity shop
- 8 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 9 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 10 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named