Three police officers, one paramedic and two members of the public assaulted in Norwich incident
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting two members of the public, three police officers and a paramedic.
The incident took place in Barrack Street, Norwich, at around 8pm on Monday, July 16.
Officers were initially called to the street after receiving concerned calls about the safety of a woman in the area.
Norfolk Police said during the incident a paramedic was punched in the face, a police officer was spat at, another was kneed and a third was kicked.
Two members of the public were also assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect was arrested on suspicion of assault causing actualy bodily harm and common assault. She is currently being held in custody.
- 1 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 2 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 3 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 4 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 5 Jubilant scenes as pub punters enjoy first city Friday night back
- 6 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 7 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 8 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 9 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 10 Police quiz man over murder and three attempted murders