Three police officers, one paramedic and two members of the public assaulted in Norwich incident
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting two members of the public, three police officers and a paramedic.
The incident took place in Barrack Street, Norwich, at around 8pm on Monday, July 16.
Officers were initially called to the street after receiving concerned calls about the safety of a woman in the area.
Norfolk Police said during the incident a paramedic was punched in the face, a police officer was spat at, another was kneed and a third was kicked.
Two members of the public were also assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect was arrested on suspicion of assault causing actualy bodily harm and common assault. She is currently being held in custody.
- 1 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 4 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 5 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 6 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 9 'People make slavery jokes' - Black student on racism in schools
- 10 Car catches fire after early morning crash