Three police officers, one paramedic and two members of the public assaulted in Norwich incident
- Credit: Archant
A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting two members of the public, three police officers and a paramedic.
The incident took place in Barrack Street, Norwich, at around 8pm on Monday, July 16.
Officers were initially called to the street after receiving concerned calls about the safety of a woman in the area.
Norfolk Police said during the incident a paramedic was punched in the face, a police officer was spat at, another was kneed and a third was kicked.
Two members of the public were also assaulted.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect was arrested on suspicion of assault causing actualy bodily harm and common assault. She is currently being held in custody.
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 4 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 5 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 6 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 7 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 8 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 9 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall