Wanted man with links to Norfolk not to be approached, police warn
Police are urging the public to help trace a man wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
Zak Burrell, 21, is known to frequent the Wroxham or Salhouse areas of Norfolk.
He is described as 6ft 2in tall, of medium build with blue eyes and short fair hair. He has a number of scars on one arm and leg and tattoos on one leg and ankle.
Police would recommend that he is not approached and that people with any information about his whereabouts contact officers as soon as possible on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 5 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school