Wanted man with links to Norfolk not to be approached, police warn
Police are urging the public to help trace a man wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
Zak Burrell, 21, is known to frequent the Wroxham or Salhouse areas of Norfolk.
He is described as 6ft 2in tall, of medium build with blue eyes and short fair hair. He has a number of scars on one arm and leg and tattoos on one leg and ankle.
Police would recommend that he is not approached and that people with any information about his whereabouts contact officers as soon as possible on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident