Wanted man with links to Norfolk not to be approached, police warn
Police are urging the public to help trace a man wanted on recall to prison having breached the terms of his licence.
Zak Burrell, 21, is known to frequent the Wroxham or Salhouse areas of Norfolk.
He is described as 6ft 2in tall, of medium build with blue eyes and short fair hair. He has a number of scars on one arm and leg and tattoos on one leg and ankle.
Police would recommend that he is not approached and that people with any information about his whereabouts contact officers as soon as possible on 0845 456 4567 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 3 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 4 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 5 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 6 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 9 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 10 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers