White van containing parcels stolen in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A white van has been stolen in Norwich after the driver left the vehicle.
It happened around 4.30pm on Tuesday December 5 when a delivery driver stopped at an address in Aylesbury Close in the city.
The driver left the vehicle and a man, described as being white, aged between 25 and 35 years-old, stole the white Ford Transit van, with the number plate of YE60 TTZ, and drove off.
A number of parcels were inside the van and both the vehicle and contents have not been recovered.
PC Jamie Willetts urged residents to ensure vehicles are locked at all times.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Even if you are parking and leaving your car for just a short time, always ensure you remove the keys from the ignition and that it is locked and secure.'
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information regarding the whereabouts of the van should contact PC Willetts at Hurricane Way Police Station on 101.
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 6 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident