White van containing parcels stolen in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A white van has been stolen in Norwich after the driver left the vehicle.
It happened around 4.30pm on Tuesday December 5 when a delivery driver stopped at an address in Aylesbury Close in the city.
The driver left the vehicle and a man, described as being white, aged between 25 and 35 years-old, stole the white Ford Transit van, with the number plate of YE60 TTZ, and drove off.
A number of parcels were inside the van and both the vehicle and contents have not been recovered.
PC Jamie Willetts urged residents to ensure vehicles are locked at all times.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Even if you are parking and leaving your car for just a short time, always ensure you remove the keys from the ignition and that it is locked and secure.'
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information regarding the whereabouts of the van should contact PC Willetts at Hurricane Way Police Station on 101.
- 1 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 5 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 6 Plans for affordable flats for rough sleepers approved despite concerns
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 6 best Chinese takeaways in Norwich according to Tripadvisor