White van containing parcels stolen in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A white van has been stolen in Norwich after the driver left the vehicle.
It happened around 4.30pm on Tuesday December 5 when a delivery driver stopped at an address in Aylesbury Close in the city.
The driver left the vehicle and a man, described as being white, aged between 25 and 35 years-old, stole the white Ford Transit van, with the number plate of YE60 TTZ, and drove off.
A number of parcels were inside the van and both the vehicle and contents have not been recovered.
PC Jamie Willetts urged residents to ensure vehicles are locked at all times.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Even if you are parking and leaving your car for just a short time, always ensure you remove the keys from the ignition and that it is locked and secure.'
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information regarding the whereabouts of the van should contact PC Willetts at Hurricane Way Police Station on 101.
- 1 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 2 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 8 'We promise to leave you alone': Unusual new policy for shop
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools