Two men charged in connection with Norwich stabbing
- Credit: Grace Piercy
Two men have been charged in connection with a stabbing in Norwich.
It comes after officers were called to the Prince of Wales Road area shortly before 5am on Friday, June 17, to reports that two men had been stabbed.
On arrival, officers discovered two men aged in their 20s, one with a stab wound to his chest and the other with a stab wound to his shoulder.
Four men, all aged in their 20s, were arrested in connection with the incident.
Ebenezer Ogunbunmi, 25, of Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, has been charged with two counts of wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm, possession of a knife, and possession of Class B drugs.
Francis Tango, 25, of Little Strand, London, has been charged with two counts of wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm.
They have both been remanded in custody to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court this morning (June 20).
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 3 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 4 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 5 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 6 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 7 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 8 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 9 Man left with facial injuries after assault in city
- 10 Neighbours' fears after cannabis farm raided in city
Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information is urged to contact DC Craig Weir at Bethel Street Police Station on 101 quoting 36/45624/22.