Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- Credit: Google Maps
Three teenagers have been arrested in connection with a stabbing in Norwich.
Officers were called at 6.05pm, on Saturday July 31, to reports of a group of youths fighting in the St Stephens Street area.
Police found a teenage boy with stab wounds near to the Wilco store.
The boy was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment for minor stab wounds to his chest, side and arm.
A teenage boy from the Ipswich area and a teenage boy from the Long Stratton area were both arrested a short time later in connection with the incident.
They have since been released on police bail until a later date while officers continue with their enquiries.
A third teenage boy, from the Hethersett area, was arrested on Wednesday August 4 and remains in police custody at the Wymondham Police Investigation Centre.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 3 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 4 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 5 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 6 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 See inside this Tudor townhouse for sale for £325,000
- 9 Could ANOTHER McDonald's be coming to Norwich?
- 10 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact Norwich CID on 101 quoting reference number 36/55296/21.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.