Two teenagers charged after man suffers stab wounds in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been charged following a serious assault in Norwich on Friday.
Officers were called to Jewson Road at about 9.50am to reports of a disturbance inside a property.
Police arrived to find a man with serious injuries, including a stab wound to the leg.
The victim, aged in his 30s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Connor Farley, aged 18 and of no fixed address, and a 17-year-old boy from the Norwich area have both been charged with assault offences.
You may also want to watch:
They have both been remanded into custody to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday morning.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 3 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city
- 4 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 5 Five of the most expensive properties for rent in Norwich
- 6 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 7 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 8 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 9 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 10 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner