Two teenagers charged after man suffers stab wounds in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been charged following a serious assault in Norwich on Friday.
Officers were called to Jewson Road at about 9.50am to reports of a disturbance inside a property.
Police arrived to find a man with serious injuries, including a stab wound to the leg.
The victim, aged in his 30s, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
Connor Farley, aged 18 and of no fixed address, and a 17-year-old boy from the Norwich area have both been charged with assault offences.
You may also want to watch:
They have both been remanded into custody to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday morning.
- 1 Green light for more than 250 homes on edge of Norwich
- 2 Road closed after police incident in Norwich
- 3 Five teenagers arrested after boy stabbed in Norwich
- 4 Concern for man who has gone missing
- 5 Teenager in hospital after being stabbed in group attack
- 6 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events
- 7 Award-winning Norwich doctor - 'racism made me change my name'
- 8 Bar for sale after businessman scraps reopening project
- 9 Plans for 130 homes and GP surgery backed, despite 'predatory' claim
- 10 Man's body discovered near A47 flyover on edge of Norwich