Teenager suffers stab wounds in fight in Norwich
- Credit: Supplied
A teenager needed hospital treatment after suffering stab wounds in a fight in Norwich.
The incident happened at about 9am on Friday November 13 in Ipswich Road, at the junction with Town Close Road, and involved three males all believed to be in their late teens.
One of them suffered stab wounds to his hand, arm and side in the fight and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment and since been discharged.
With the incident happening during rush hour traffic, officers have appealed for anybody who may have either witnessed it or captured dash cam footage of it to get in touch.
In particular, detectives wish to speak to the driver of a black Peugeot car who was in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary added that it is believe the trio were known to one another and that the incident did not pose threat to the wider community.
Anybody with information should contact Det Con David Block at Norwich CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/90265/20.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 5 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 6 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
Alternatively, witnesses can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.