Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was knocked unconscious while being robbed in Sprowston earlier this week.
The incident happened in Windsor Park Gardens between 3.40pm and 3.50pm on Monday, June 14.
The victim was a 14-year-old boy, who was attacked by two men as he walked home.
He lost consciousness during the attack and when he came to, discovered the two suspects trying to remove his trainers.
The suspects kicked and punched the victim as he attempted to fend them off.
They fled the scene with the victim's trainers and £5 in cash after being disturbed by a member of the public.
Officers are keen to hear from witnesses or anyone with information regarding the incident.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 6 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 7 Teenagers set to be sentenced over stabbing
- 8 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 9 Virtual reality centre opens in Norwich with huge choice of games
- 10 Post Office at new location opening 78 hours a week
Contact Sgt Louise Wicks at Norfolk Police on 101 quoting investigation number 36/41593/21 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.