Teen suffered broken nose in Norwich robbery
A teenager suffered a broken nose after being assaulted and robbed by two other men in Norwich.
The 17-year-old victim was walking along Anderson Meadow, close to Mile Cross Road, when he was approached by two unknown men who assaulted him and pushed him to the floor.
The victim was further assaulted before the offenders fled the area with the victim's rucksack and mobile phone. The victim is believed to have sustained a broken nose.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses to the robbery which took place between 6pm and 6.30pm on Friday, January 28.
One of the offenders is described as male and of slim build. At the time of the incident he is believed to have been wearing white trainers, dark tracksuit bottoms and a dark hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Mark Doyle on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Wine bar collapse costs council £70k after lease blunder
- 3 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 4 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 5 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 6 Inquest opens into death of 13-year-old Norwich girl
- 7 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 8 Norwich man admits supplying drugs to small group of friends
- 9 NHS asks 200 council staff to help in Norfolk hospitals
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison