Teen suffered broken nose in Norwich robbery
A teenager suffered a broken nose after being assaulted and robbed by two other men in Norwich.
The 17-year-old victim was walking along Anderson Meadow, close to Mile Cross Road, when he was approached by two unknown men who assaulted him and pushed him to the floor.
The victim was further assaulted before the offenders fled the area with the victim's rucksack and mobile phone. The victim is believed to have sustained a broken nose.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses to the robbery which took place between 6pm and 6.30pm on Friday, January 28.
One of the offenders is described as male and of slim build. At the time of the incident he is believed to have been wearing white trainers, dark tracksuit bottoms and a dark hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Mark Doyle on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 4 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire
- 5 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 6 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 Man kicked victim in head like 'taking football penalty'
- 9 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 10 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland