Teen suffered broken nose in Norwich robbery
A teenager suffered a broken nose after being assaulted and robbed by two other men in Norwich.
The 17-year-old victim was walking along Anderson Meadow, close to Mile Cross Road, when he was approached by two unknown men who assaulted him and pushed him to the floor.
The victim was further assaulted before the offenders fled the area with the victim's rucksack and mobile phone. The victim is believed to have sustained a broken nose.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses to the robbery which took place between 6pm and 6.30pm on Friday, January 28.
One of the offenders is described as male and of slim build. At the time of the incident he is believed to have been wearing white trainers, dark tracksuit bottoms and a dark hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call DC Mark Doyle on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 2 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 3 City sees jobs bonanza – so why are job centres overflowing?
- 4 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 5 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 6 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 7 Plan for 1,600 homes would see new school and health centre open
- 8 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 9 Kiefer Sutherland announces UEA show
- 10 City handymen on which DIY jobs you really SHOULDN'T try at home