Teens hurt and bike and e-scooter stolen in double robbery
Two teenage boys suffered arm and hand injuries before having their bike and e-scooter stolen.
Police said a 16-year-old boy had been arrested in connection with the robberies, which took place at Wymondham and Hethersett on Wednesday night (July, 21).
The first incident happened between 5.45pm and 6pm where a teenage boy on Postmill Close was assaulted by a male before a second male stole his bicycle.
The victim suffered an arm injury which needed hospital treatment.
The second incident happened in a play area off Admirals Way in Hethersett at around 7.30pm where another teenage boy, who was riding an e-scooter, was stopped by two males and assaulted before his scooter was stolen. He suffered an injury to his hand.
You may also want to watch:
A 16-year-old boy, from the Ipswich area, was arrested at around 8.30pm in connection with the incidents and currently remains in police custody at Wymondham Police Investigation Centre.
Anyone who may have information about these incidents should contact Norwich CID on 101 quoting reference numbers 36/52604/21 (Postmill Road) and 36/52643/21 (Hethersett).
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 7 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 8 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 9 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 10 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.