Investigation continues into stabbing outside Norwich home
- Credit: Dan Grimmer
Police are continuing to investigate a stabbing outside a home in Norwich.
Officers were called just after 9pm on Saturday to a house in Chambers Road in the Mile Cross area.
The incident saw a lengthy cordon put in place in the area while the police investigated, with neighbours witnessing officers searching through nearby bushes with torches.
A man, in his 20s, was taken to hospital, where his condition was described as stable.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said the victim remains in hospital.
The spokesman added that no arrests have yet been made but enquiries were "ongoing".
The sealed remained in place until 2.22pm on Sunday, with police cars and forensic vans both seen at the scene.
- 1 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 2 First Bus investigates 'racist incident' involving driver and girl, 14
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 School told to improve three times since 2015 praised by Ofsted
- 5 Fourth time lucky as couple marry at last - with guests!
- 6 Norwich man's £500k pay-out for brain injury suffered in work accident
- 7 Parents open up after teen son's near-fatal motorbike crash
- 8 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 9 Golden Triangle terrace for sale for £545k - and it has off-street parking
- 10 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk