Security checks offered in Thorpe St Andrew
People in Thorpe St Andrew have the opportunity to invite local police community support officers into their home to assess their current security measures.
PCSOs Ross Mullinger and Josh McBride are trained in crime reduction and can carry out a free survey of your home security.
The survey will last approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Officers will look at your home security internally and exter-nally as well as paying attention to your garden and shed security.
After carrying out the survey, officers will suggest ways to further reduce the chances of falling victim to crime.
PCSO Mullinger said: 'There are some very simple yet effective measures which can help prevent and deter of-fenders targeting your home, which we will go through when carrying out the survey.
You may also want to watch:
'If you would like us to visit and conduct a survey please arrange an appointment by calling 0845 456 4567, and ask to be put through to the Thorpe St Andrew Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT).'
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 5 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 6 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub