Security checks offered in Thorpe St Andrew
People in Thorpe St Andrew have the opportunity to invite local police community support officers into their home to assess their current security measures.
PCSOs Ross Mullinger and Josh McBride are trained in crime reduction and can carry out a free survey of your home security.
The survey will last approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Officers will look at your home security internally and exter-nally as well as paying attention to your garden and shed security.
After carrying out the survey, officers will suggest ways to further reduce the chances of falling victim to crime.
PCSO Mullinger said: 'There are some very simple yet effective measures which can help prevent and deter of-fenders targeting your home, which we will go through when carrying out the survey.
You may also want to watch:
'If you would like us to visit and conduct a survey please arrange an appointment by calling 0845 456 4567, and ask to be put through to the Thorpe St Andrew Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT).'
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 4 Pair led to safety after 'taking refuge' in fire-hit house
- 5 Pedestrian crossing must be in before Aldi store is built, say officers
- 6 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 9 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 10 New plans lodged for Norwich hotel above Tesco