Security checks offered in Thorpe St Andrew
People in Thorpe St Andrew have the opportunity to invite local police community support officers into their home to assess their current security measures.
PCSOs Ross Mullinger and Josh McBride are trained in crime reduction and can carry out a free survey of your home security.
The survey will last approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Officers will look at your home security internally and exter-nally as well as paying attention to your garden and shed security.
After carrying out the survey, officers will suggest ways to further reduce the chances of falling victim to crime.
PCSO Mullinger said: 'There are some very simple yet effective measures which can help prevent and deter of-fenders targeting your home, which we will go through when carrying out the survey.
You may also want to watch:
'If you would like us to visit and conduct a survey please arrange an appointment by calling 0845 456 4567, and ask to be put through to the Thorpe St Andrew Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT).'
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 3 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 6 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 7 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears