Second man to appear in court charged with attempted murder following Norwich shooting
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with attempted murder following a shooting in Norwich.
Police were called to Adelaide Street close to West End Street at about 2am on June 27 last year following an altercation followed by a gunshot.
Police units, including armed response officers, arrived to find a man with a gunshot wound to his back.
The victim, a 19-year-old from London, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Jake Brittain, 26, of no fixed abode, has been charged with attempted murder following the incident. He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Thursday, February 14.
You may also want to watch:
Kallum Eastall, 18, of no fixed abode, has already appeared in court after being charged with attempted murder.
His case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on February 1.
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 3 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Former village pub for sale as home
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 Opposition grows over charges to park in Norwich parks
- 10 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel