Second man to appear in court charged with attempted murder following Norwich shooting
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with attempted murder following a shooting in Norwich.
Police were called to Adelaide Street close to West End Street at about 2am on June 27 last year following an altercation followed by a gunshot.
Police units, including armed response officers, arrived to find a man with a gunshot wound to his back.
The victim, a 19-year-old from London, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Jake Brittain, 26, of no fixed abode, has been charged with attempted murder following the incident. He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Thursday, February 14.
You may also want to watch:
Kallum Eastall, 18, of no fixed abode, has already appeared in court after being charged with attempted murder.
His case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on February 1.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
- 10 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale