Second man to appear in court charged with attempted murder following Norwich shooting
- Credit: Archant
A second man has been charged with attempted murder following a shooting in Norwich.
Police were called to Adelaide Street close to West End Street at about 2am on June 27 last year following an altercation followed by a gunshot.
Police units, including armed response officers, arrived to find a man with a gunshot wound to his back.
The victim, a 19-year-old from London, was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for treatment.
Jake Brittain, 26, of no fixed abode, has been charged with attempted murder following the incident. He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Norwich Magistrates' Court on Thursday, February 14.
You may also want to watch:
Kallum Eastall, 18, of no fixed abode, has already appeared in court after being charged with attempted murder.
His case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on February 1.
- 1 Landlord fined £6,100 for state of Norwich apartment block
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protesters arrested for smashing Barclays windows
- 3 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 4 Vulnerable 15-year-old brought to Norwich from London to deal drugs
- 5 Third time lucky for historic pub's reopening
- 6 Tables fill at restaurants and pubs as bar serves 450 on reopening day
- 7 Norwich pub's shock after city council refuse outdoor seating bid
- 8 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 9 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 10 Work starts to transform former bakery into £13m site