Police warning after men claiming to be from water board burgle Norwich home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Police have urged residents to be vigilant after a person was told to test their water in a distraction burglary.
Two men, claiming to be from the water board, knocked at the victim's property in Parkland Crescent at 7.30am on Tuesday, October 9.
One man stayed outside while the other asked the victim to run a tap and keep their hand under it to test the water.
While the person was doing so, one of the men walked around the house, where it is believed he stole some items.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or anyone with information should contact DC Cormac Harrison at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 2 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 5 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song