Police warning after men claiming to be from water board burgle Norwich home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Police have urged residents to be vigilant after a person was told to test their water in a distraction burglary.
Two men, claiming to be from the water board, knocked at the victim's property in Parkland Crescent at 7.30am on Tuesday, October 9.
One man stayed outside while the other asked the victim to run a tap and keep their hand under it to test the water.
While the person was doing so, one of the men walked around the house, where it is believed he stole some items.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or anyone with information should contact DC Cormac Harrison at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Despair over fly-tipping and rats in city suburb
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Two men charged with aggravated burglary at used car lot