Police warning after men claiming to be from water board burgle Norwich home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Police have urged residents to be vigilant after a person was told to test their water in a distraction burglary.
Two men, claiming to be from the water board, knocked at the victim's property in Parkland Crescent at 7.30am on Tuesday, October 9.
One man stayed outside while the other asked the victim to run a tap and keep their hand under it to test the water.
While the person was doing so, one of the men walked around the house, where it is believed he stole some items.
Anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area or anyone with information should contact DC Cormac Harrison at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 4 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 5 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 6 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 7 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man wanted by police