Police urge people to secure their homes following a burglary in Norwich
- Credit: IAN BURT
People living in New Catton are being warned to secure their homes following a burglary in the area.
The incident took place on Friday, March 22, when sometime between 3.30am and 5.30am, cash, a purse, a wallet and some GHD hair curlers were stolen from a home in Aylesbury Close after a door to the property was left unlocked.
Following the burglary, police are appealing for anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated to contact them.
Officers are also reminding people to make sure they lock doors and secure windows to avoid being victim to opportunistic thieves.
Anyone with information about the burglary should contact DC Cormac Harrison at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 2 Burst water main causes water shortage in Norwich
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move
- 5 7 cheap or free things to do in Norfolk this weekend
- 6 See penthouse views from Norwich rooftop listed for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Norwich City Council Elections 2021 - Labour keep control of City Hall
- 8 Friends rally to raise funds for widow over wedding refund
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 Have you seen the 'Milk' graffiti daubed all over Norwich?