Police urge people to secure their homes following a burglary in Norwich
- Credit: IAN BURT
People living in New Catton are being warned to secure their homes following a burglary in the area.
The incident took place on Friday, March 22, when sometime between 3.30am and 5.30am, cash, a purse, a wallet and some GHD hair curlers were stolen from a home in Aylesbury Close after a door to the property was left unlocked.
Following the burglary, police are appealing for anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area between the times stated to contact them.
Officers are also reminding people to make sure they lock doors and secure windows to avoid being victim to opportunistic thieves.
Anyone with information about the burglary should contact DC Cormac Harrison at Norwich CID on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 8 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Government could 'relax' lockdown before mid-February