Motorist involved in crash with girl, 13, yet to be found
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Police are still trying to trace a driver who failed to stop after being involved in a crash with a teenage pedestrian.
The crash happened on The Street, Brundall near to the Co-op store at about 7.30am on December 2.
A small grey/silver car came out of Links Avenue and collided with a 13-year-old girl, who was taken to hospital with minor injuries to her ankle.
The motorist failed to stop after the incident.
Police launched an appeal for information but the driver of the car has not been found.
A Norfolk Police spokesman confirmed the motorist was yet to be located.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, has information or dashcam footage should contact PC Robert Haigh on 101 quoting crime reference NC-02122020-222.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 3 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 6 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 7 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 8 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter