Police seek help to find ‘vulnerable’ Maria Veale, who has gone missing in Norwich
- Credit: Norfolk police
A woman, described as 'vulnerable' by police, has gone missing in Norwich.
Maria Veale, 52, who is currently receiving treatment at Hellesdon Hospital on Drayton High Road, was last seen around midday today (Saturday).
She left the hospital and was due back at 3pm but failed to return.
She is described as white, 5ft, of medium build, with short cropped auburn hair.
When last seen she was wearing black jeans, grey trainers, and a black and white fleece top.
You may also want to watch:
Police said she is considered vulnerable and appealed to the public to get in touch if they have seen her, or know where she is.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk police immediately on 101.
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 6 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 7 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 8 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s