Police seek help to find ‘vulnerable’ Maria Veale, who has gone missing in Norwich
- Credit: Norfolk police
A woman, described as 'vulnerable' by police, has gone missing in Norwich.
Maria Veale, 52, who is currently receiving treatment at Hellesdon Hospital on Drayton High Road, was last seen around midday today (Saturday).
She left the hospital and was due back at 3pm but failed to return.
She is described as white, 5ft, of medium build, with short cropped auburn hair.
When last seen she was wearing black jeans, grey trainers, and a black and white fleece top.
You may also want to watch:
Police said she is considered vulnerable and appealed to the public to get in touch if they have seen her, or know where she is.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk police immediately on 101.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 4 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 Four Norwich city green spaces among best in UK
- 8 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 9 Hundreds potentially put at risk as council homes safety inspections missed
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed