Police seek help to find ‘vulnerable’ Maria Veale, who has gone missing in Norwich
- Credit: Norfolk police
A woman, described as 'vulnerable' by police, has gone missing in Norwich.
Maria Veale, 52, who is currently receiving treatment at Hellesdon Hospital on Drayton High Road, was last seen around midday today (Saturday).
She left the hospital and was due back at 3pm but failed to return.
She is described as white, 5ft, of medium build, with short cropped auburn hair.
When last seen she was wearing black jeans, grey trainers, and a black and white fleece top.
You may also want to watch:
Police said she is considered vulnerable and appealed to the public to get in touch if they have seen her, or know where she is.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk police immediately on 101.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down