Police seek help to find ‘vulnerable’ Maria Veale, who has gone missing in Norwich
- Credit: Norfolk police
A woman, described as 'vulnerable' by police, has gone missing in Norwich.
Maria Veale, 52, who is currently receiving treatment at Hellesdon Hospital on Drayton High Road, was last seen around midday today (Saturday).
She left the hospital and was due back at 3pm but failed to return.
She is described as white, 5ft, of medium build, with short cropped auburn hair.
When last seen she was wearing black jeans, grey trainers, and a black and white fleece top.
Police said she is considered vulnerable and appealed to the public to get in touch if they have seen her, or know where she is.
Anyone with information should call Norfolk police immediately on 101.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years