Police release descriptions of men linked to series of assaults in Norwich
Detectives hunting a group of men in a silver car thought to be linked to a series of assaults in Norwich have today released more detailed descriptions of the suspects.
The car, possibly a Vauxhall Corsa, and the men were involved in a number of assaults in the city centre between 1am and 2am on Sunday, October 14.
A police spokesman said: 'Officers from Norwich CID continue to investigate the assaults.
'Inquiries are on-going to locate the suspects. A number of people have been eliminated. There are still several other lines of inquiry to pursue.'
The men are described as:
You may also want to watch:
Male one – white, brown hair in short back and sides style with a small fringe that was swept sideways; roughly 5ft 7in tall, late teens or early 20s and average build; wearing T shirt and jeans.
Male two – white, aged early 20s, about 5ft 11in tall, average build, medium length, dirty blond hair swept to the side; he was wearing what looked like dark beige chinos and a dark grey cardigan with a black T-shirt underneath.
- 1 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 4 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 7 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 Before and after: How has Norwich changed over the years?
- 10 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
Male three – tall, slim and dark haired.
As previously reported, the first assault happened at about 1.05am on October 14.
A man in his mid-30s was walking along Ketts Hill when, opposite the Castle pub and close to the roundabout, a man got out of a car and asked for a light.
A second man got out of the car and assaulted the victim who ran away but dropped a bag of shopping in the road.
The second man got back in the car while the first man picked up the shopping and the car drove away up Ketts Hill.
The victim was left with a swollen face.
There were further incidents near the Castle pub around the same time when two men in their late 20s and mid 30s were assaulted; another between 1.30am and 2am when two men in their early 20s were walking along Park Lane, close to the Methodist church, when they were approached by a silver car. Men got out and assaulted them both.
Then, between 1.40am and 1.50am, a man in his 20s was on Riverside when a man from a silver car approached and assaulted him.
Anyone with information should call police on 101.