Police release CCTV image after burglary on residential Norwich road
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man officers would like to speak to following a burglary at a property in Norwich.
The incident happened on May 15 between 10.30pm and 11.30pm when suspects entered an unlocked home on Denmark Road, stealing a handbag from the dining room.
Debit and credit cards from a purse inside the bag were later used at a petrol station.
Police are keen to identify and speak with the man pictured in the CCTV image.
Homeowners are also urged to get into a routine before going to bed – making sure doors and windows are secure overnight.
Anyone with information should Temporary Detective Constable Bob Walker-Hall at Norwich CID on 101 or call independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Grossly overpopulated': Fears over new 725 homes plan for city
- 2 New homes plan on woodland will cause 'irreversible' damage, locals warn
- 3 'I caught the dreaded Covid' says music legend after cancelled city gig
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Outpouring of love for 'happy chappy' Chris
- 6 Why Heartsease is now city's sought-after suburb
- 7 NHS worker's plea after being followed and spiked at private party
- 8 Barbecue takeaway finally reopens after 'pile of issues' with building
- 9 See inside this Grade II listed cottage with 2-bed annexe near Norwich
- 10 No arrests made after brutal attack which left girls with 'mental scars'