Police probe after body found in Copenhagen Way, Norwich
Police have launched an investigation following a suspicious death in Norwich.
Officers were called to a property in Copenhagen Way at about 2pm on Tuesday and found the body of a woman.
A spokesman said: 'The death is being treated as suspicious and detectives from the joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team (MIT) are conducting enquiries to establish the circumstances surrounding the incident.'
A Home Office post mortem examination to determine the cause of death will take place today at midday.
You may also want to watch:
More details will appear online and in the newspaper.
- 1 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 2 New 24-hour McDonald's branch poised for green light
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 7 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 8 Crash between two cars left road partially closed
- 9 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall
- 10 Could free public transport rescue Norwich city centre?