Police probe after body found in Copenhagen Way, Norwich
Police have launched an investigation following a suspicious death in Norwich.
Officers were called to a property in Copenhagen Way at about 2pm on Tuesday and found the body of a woman.
A spokesman said: 'The death is being treated as suspicious and detectives from the joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team (MIT) are conducting enquiries to establish the circumstances surrounding the incident.'
A Home Office post mortem examination to determine the cause of death will take place today at midday.
You may also want to watch:
More details will appear online and in the newspaper.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 7 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 8 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 9 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 10 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day