Police probe after body found in Copenhagen Way, Norwich
Police have launched an investigation following a suspicious death in Norwich.
Officers were called to a property in Copenhagen Way at about 2pm on Tuesday and found the body of a woman.
A spokesman said: 'The death is being treated as suspicious and detectives from the joint Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team (MIT) are conducting enquiries to establish the circumstances surrounding the incident.'
A Home Office post mortem examination to determine the cause of death will take place today at midday.
More details will appear online and in the newspaper.
- 1 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 2 'Fixer upper' lodge home goes up for sale near Norwich city centre
- 3 'Not our fault' - City man hits back on abandoned caravan after land dispute
- 4 Burglars smash way into Patisserie Valerie and nab cash
- 5 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 6 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 7 From £35k to homeless: Why rough sleepers struggle to get a job
- 8 'Please help': Family's plea for support for superfan Lily's funeral
- 9 Battered bus shelter wrapped in police tape after delivery van smash
- 10 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan